When You Have Questions
All Arcadia Public School personnel are interested in having good public relations with residents of our school district. We are willing to visit with people whenever they contact us with questions because we want everyone to have correct information. The only exception to patrons receiving complete answers would be when there are confidentiality concerns or comments might be injurious to someone’s reputation, in which case we would have to decline to comment on that situation.
When you have questions, comments, concerns, or complaints, please contact the people at school who are responsible for those areas. By doing this as events occur, the question will be answered without becoming a larger problem then is more difficult to solve. You will be treated in a courteous manner whenever you make an inquiry. The reception will be pleasant and the discussion will be conducted in a professional way, even if there is disagreement.
Questions People to Contact
- Your child’s school work Teacher and then the Counselor
- Discipline Teacher and then the Principal
- Bus routes/bus times Transportation Director(s) and then the Superintendent
- Class schedules Counselor and then the Principal
- Athletics Coach and then the Activities Director
- Health problems School Nurse and then the Counselor
- School regulations Principal and then the Superintendent
- School Board policies Superintendent
- Student absences Attendance secretary and then the Principal
- Lunch account/bills Lunch account secretary
- Other bills Superintendent